Stainless steel sculptures are becoming more and more popular in modern urbanization. Why do more and more people use stainless steel materials in modern sculptures instead of traditional stone, wood, or clay sculptures? Let's take a look at the advantages of stainless steel sculptures? It deserves everyone's love.
1. The maintenance cost is low. The stainless steel material is not only heat-resistant, high-temperature resistant, but also low-temperature resistant. Whether it is in the southern tropical area or the northern cold area, the stainless steel will not be deformed. The maintenance required is basically minimal.
2. The material is light and has high strength. The tensile strength of stainless steel is close to that of carbon steel, which is equivalent to one fifth to one fourth of that of carbon steel. However, the strength of stainless steel sculpture can be compared with that of high-grade diamond material. Moreover, the tightening strength, tensile strength and bending strength of stainless steel are very strong.
3. Good corrosion resistance. Stainless steel is a very good corrosion-resistant material, and its resistance is also strong. It is against acid, alkali, salt, water, and some solvents and oils at ordinary concentrations
4. The sculpture is very practical. It can be placed in different places as decoration. It is suitable for indoor and outdoor fields such as parks, botanical gardens, squares, shopping malls, hotels, guesthouses, etc. stainless steel sculptures can be used for decoration
5. Long service life and durability. The stainless steel sculpture material has high strength and hardness, and is not easy to be pitted, rusted or worn. The stainless steel is not easy to rust and is durable.
6. Stainless steel sculpture is light in weight and easy to carry. Compared with other sculpture materials, the material of stainless steel sculpture is very light, and the labor consumed in the moving process is also small. In addition, in terms of welding, stainless steel sculpture is also relatively simple and easy.
7. High plasticity nowadays, most of the creative sculptures are stainless steel sculptures. This kind of sculpture has strong plasticity and can be created into various types according to the needs of users. Therefore, it is more personalized and more diverse.
What kind of stainless steel is generally used for stainless steel sculptures? Is it 304 or 316? Let me introduce it to you!
The commonly used steels for stainless steel sculptures include 201 stainless steel, 304 stainless steel and 316 stainless steel. Of course, iron or copper can also be used. The material thickness of stainless steel sculpture is generally 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm and 3.0mm. The greater the thickness of the plate, the more difficult it is to make an ideal shape, and the overall cost will be higher.
304 stainless steel is not easy to corrode and rust in outdoor environment, while 316 stainless steel is far more resistant to high temperature and high-strength corrosion than 304 stainless steel, which can be used in more difficult environment. However, in terms of cost, 316 stainless steel is twice as high as 304 stainless steel. Therefore, 304 stainless steel is selected for stainless steel sculptures in general environment to meet the needs of use. Compared with 304 stainless steel, it is better to use 316 stainless steel in coastal areas.
Sculpture is not uncommon in our life. Some sculptures look lifelike, some sculptures look very beautiful, and some sculptures look very small and exquisite. Moreover, the materials used in various sculptures are different, some are made of stone and some are made of metal. With the development of the times, there are more and more kinds of sculptures, including stainless steel sculptures. Stainless steel sculpture is a common urban sculpture. With the wide application of stainless steel materials in construction projects, more and more sculptures use stainless steel materials.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist