What should I do if there is a problem with the processing of stainless steel sheet?
Stainless steel sheet processing technology means that stainless steel sheet has shearing, folding, bending, welding and other mechanical processing with the help of a large number of machine tools, instruments, and stainless steel sheet processing equipment during the processing of stainless steel sheet, and then the stainless steel sheet products required for industrial production are obtained. . Stainless steel plate has excellent characteristics such as unique strength, high wear resistance, excellent anti-corrosion performance and not easy to rust. Therefore, it is widely used in chemical industry, food machinery, electromechanical industry, environmental protection industry, home appliance industry, home decoration and fine decoration industry, giving people a gorgeous and expensive feeling.
Because of the increasing development of society and the pursuit of higher and higher life, the application of stainless steel plate processing is becoming more and more extensive, but many people only know the processing technology of stainless steel plate, and the specific stainless steel plate processing is not very well understood. Do? How much do you know about it? Today Topson will introduce the relevant information to you:
1. Processing area: The processing area of stainless steel parts should be relatively fixed. The platform of the stainless steel parts processing area should take isolation measures, such as laying rubber pads. Strengthen the location management and civilized production of stainless steel parts processing areas to avoid damage and pollution of stainless steel parts.
2. Forming: During the rolling and bending process, effective measures should be taken to avoid scratches and creases on the surface of stainless steel parts.
3. Welding: Before welding stainless steel parts, it is necessary to carefully remove oil, rust, dust and other debris. When welding, try to use argon arc welding. When using manual arc welding, low current and fast welding should be used to avoid swinging. It is strictly forbidden to start the arc in the non-welding area. The ground wire is in the correct position and the connection is firm to avoid arc wear. Anti-spatter measures (such as whitening) should be taken during welding. After welding, the bottom of the stainless steel (non-carbon steel) flat shovel is cleaned of slag and spatter.
4. Cutting: The cutting of stainless steel parts adopts shearing or plasma cutting, sawing, etc.
(1) Cutting: It should be isolated from the feed bracket when cutting, and the hopper should also be covered with rubber pads to avoid scratches.
(2) Plasma cutting: During plasma cutting, the cutting slag should be cleaned up. When batch cutting, the completed parts should be cleaned off the site in time to avoid the contamination of the workpiece by cutting slag.
(3) Sawing material: When sawing material, rubber protection should be used when clamping, and oil stains and residues on the workpiece should be cleaned up when sawing.
5. Machining: Stainless steel parts should also be protected during machining such as turning and milling. After the operation is completed, oil stains, iron filings and other debris on the surface of the workpiece should be cleaned.
6. Welding seam: The welding seam joint should be ground, and the surface of the welding seam should not have defects such as slag, pores, bites, splashes, cracks, non-melting, impermeability, etc. The welding seam and the base metal should transition smoothly and should not be lower than the base metal.
7. Riveting: When stainless steel parts are in the group, forcible assembly should be avoided, especially to avoid flame baking for calibration. For temporary plasma cutting in the group or production process, isolation measures should be taken to prevent the cutting slag from contaminating other stainless steel parts. After cutting, the cutting slag on the workpiece should be cleaned up.
8. Multi-layer welding: When multi-layer welding, the interlayer slag needs to be cleaned up. When multi-layer welding, the temperature between layers should be controlled, generally not exceeding 60 °C.
9. Orthopedics: For stainless steel orthopedics, the method of flame heating should be avoided, in particular, repeated heating of the same area is not allowed. When shaping, try to use mechanical devices, or use a wooden hammer (rubber hammer) or a rubber pad hammer. It is forbidden to use a hammer to avoid damaging the stainless steel parts.
Topson reminds stainless steel processing personnel that they must pay more attention during processing to avoid possible harm to us.
Foshan Topson Stainless Steel Co., Ltd. is famous for creating innovative products like the architectural metalwork and supporting their market leadership with savvy marketing campaigns to build an elite brand.
Foshan Topson Stainless Steel Co., Ltd. will accomplish this by exceeding the expectations of our customers while conserving resources and preserving the quality of the environment.
comes in a vast array of styles and architectural metal fabrication depending on which architectural metal fabricationis used.
Data has always been important in business, of course. But with the arrival of digital data—its volume, depth, and accessibility—it has become clear it is key to helping Foshan Topson Stainless Steel Co., Ltd. develop sustainable competitive advantage.
Consumers like these are interested not just in architectural metalwork they will spend their money on, but also in the human and environmental impact of the supply chain that produces those goods.