What are the characteristics of stainless steel sheet
The chemical stability of the chromium stainless steel sheet on the surface is high, and a passivation film is formed on the surface of the steel, which protects the steel sheet from oxidation and increases the corrosion resistance of the steel sheet. What are the general characteristics of the stainless steel sheet?
1. The surface of the stainless steel sheet is beautiful and has various possibilities
2. Good corrosion resistance, more durable than ordinary steel
3. The strength of stainless steel plate is high, so it is more likely to use thin plate
4. High temperature oxidation resistance and high strength, so it can resist fire
5. Normal temperature processing, that is, easy plastic processing, good welding performance
6. Because the stainless steel plate does not need surface treatment, it is simple, easy to maintain, clean, and has a high finish.
Currently there is a global trend growing. People are more conscious about architectural metal fabrication and are seeking alternatives to traditional solutions.
If you already use architectural metalwork elsewhere or want the ability to offer restricted chat access to certain individuals, architectural metalwork architectural metal fabrication offers you the most flexibility.
We are professional in manufacturing architectural metalwork, and always emphasize the technology and quality during the producing procedure.
It's not enough to have an idea as architectural metalwork in a gigantic market. The key to what gets concerned is how you connect this hungry market to the idea that satisfies it.
Through our distribution and marketing competencies, Foshan Topson Stainless Steel Co., Ltd. provides creative, customized, solutions for our customers. As a result, we achieve superior profit growth as the architectural metalwork company of choice.