- Stainless Steel Decorative Sheets
- Metal Works
There are many problems that need to be paid attention to in stainless steel processing
1. After hot rolling, annealing, pickling and descaling of stainless steel, a dull surface will appear on the steel plate, which is a bit rough;
2. After cold rolling, annealing, descaling, and finally light rolling with rough rolls, this is the most commonly used in construction applications. Except for the last light cold rolling with polishing rolls after annealing and descaling, other processes are similar to 2D is the same, the surface is slightly shiny and can be polished;
3. Bright Annealing: This is a reflective surface that is rolled with polished rolls and final annealed in a controlled atmosphere. Bright annealing still maintains its reflective surface and does not produce oxide scale. Since no oxidation reaction occurs during bright annealing, pickling and passivation treatments are not required.
4. One-way surface processing, which is not very reflective. This surface processing may be the most widely used in architectural applications. The process steps are to first polish with coarse abrasives, and finally grind with abrasives with a particle size of 180.
looking for the best deal while getting a quality is usually the number-one objective for most architectural metal fabrication manufacturer.
Interested in the that create such effect? Come to Topson Stainless Steel Decorative Sheets&Metal Fabrication Works to see some items.
The architectural metal fabrication-type architectural metalwork is poised to lead the architectural metal fabrication market.