Stainless Steel Honeycomb Panel Coating Technology
1. Coating process of stainless steel honeycomb panel
(1) The surface treatment of the stainless steel honeycomb panel adopts the original coating baking process to ensure the normal adhesion of the coating, and the color is uniform and the saturation is lasting.
(2) Manufacturers of stainless steel honeycomb panels can provide the required colors according to customer instructions or drawings. Manufacturers provide a variety of special coatings for customers to choose.
2. Stainless steel honeycomb composite technology
(1) Honeycomb panels are derived from the achievements of modern aviation science and technology, combining the characteristics of light weight and high wind resistance of honeycomb panels in the air.
(2) In order to ensure the integrity, strength and flatness of the honeycomb panel, the stainless steel honeycomb panel adopts high temperature composite technology and panel hot pressing technology.
The above are the three major technical contents of stainless steel honeycomb panels produced by stainless steel honeycomb panel manufacturers. If you want to know more about honeycomb panel products.
If you have plenty of time, you can learn how to take care of architectural metal fabrication. Also, invest in the right architectural metal fabrication architectural metalwork.
Foshan Topson Stainless Steel Co., Ltd. offers best-in-class products, fast delivery time, and personable, highly competent, and unparalleled services.
Foshan Topson Stainless Steel Co., Ltd. usees sentiment analysis to understand what their customers care about and leverage that information to reposition their products, create new content or even provide new products and services.
For most children architectural metal fabrication is a struggle. If that is also the case for your children, find the solution at Topson Stainless Steel Decorative Sheets&Metal Fabrication Works.Topson are your best choice.
Foshan Topson Stainless Steel Co., Ltd. will give you a suitable price for purchasing architectural metalwork.