- Stainless Steel Decorative Sheets
- Metal Works
Rolling surface mechanics of 316L stainless steel plate
Stainless steel plate is an economical section steel and an important product in the steel industry. It can be widely used in life decoration and industry. Many people in the market use it to make stair handrails, window guards, railings, furniture, etc. It is widely used, and it is simple to understand the rolling surface processing knowledge of stainless steel pipes:
1. After hot rolling, annealing, pickling and descaling, the surface of the treated stainless steel plate is a dull surface, A bit rough;
2. It is better than the general surface, and it is also a dull surface. It has been cold rolled, annealed, descaled, and then lightly rolled with a rough roll;
3. This is Commonly used in construction applications, except for the last light cold rolling with polishing rollers after annealing and descaling, other processes are the same as 2D, the surface is slightly shiny, and can be polished;
4 , Bright annealed:
(1) This is a reflective surface, rolled by polished rolls and annealed in a controlled atmosphere;
(2) Bright annealed remains It has a reflective surface and does not produce scale.
Foshan Topson Stainless Steel Co., Ltd. has a great reputation on producing innovative products as the architectural metalwork.
Foshan Topson Stainless Steel Co., Ltd. will be known for our leadership edge, through our passion for high standards, our respect for diversity and our commitment to create exceptional opportunities for professional growth so that associates can fulfill their highest potential.
Offering a loyalty program not only makes customers feel valued, but it allows Foshan Topson Stainless Steel Co., Ltd. to easily collect important information about customers.
Foshan Topson Stainless Steel Co., Ltd. prepares for every aspect of running a business, and this includes developing a sound understanding and ability to manage the financial aspects of our company, including financial analysis, taxes and budgeting.