Maintenance and installation of stainless steel door panels
The passive film of the stainless steel door panel has good corrosion resistance, but it is not a stainless steel door panel that does not rust. When a metal surface is exposed to an electrochemically corrosive environment, a chemical reaction or chemical reaction occurs, resulting in uniform corrosion. The corrosion resistance of the passive film on the surface of stainless steel door panels has become a weak link. The corrosion reaction is accelerated due to the combination of the pitting reaction, which forms the initiating reaction, and the chloride ion, which is close to the formation of a strong corrosion solution. There are also intergranular corrosion cracks inside, and the passive film on the surface of the stainless steel door panel has completely damaged the stainless steel door panel. The surface of the stainless steel door panel should be cleaned regularly to maintain its gorgeous finish and prolong its service life. When cleaning, it won't scratch your surface. Avoid using bleach to clean parts and abrasives, use steel balls, abrasive tools, etc. to remove cleaning fluid, rinse with clean water, and finish. Dust and grime on the surface of stainless steel door panels are easy to remove. Weak objects can be washed with soap, detergent or warm water. The logo and paint film on the surface of the stainless steel door should be cleaned with warm water and weak detergent, and scrubbed with adhesive, alcohol or organic solvent (ether, benzene). The surface of the stainless steel door panel is stained with grease, oil and lubricating oil. Wipe with a soft cloth, then clean with a neutral cleaner or ammonia solution or special cleaner. The surface of the stainless steel door panel should be bleached and adhered to various acids. It should be rinsed with water immediately, then soaked with neutral sodium carbonate solution or ammonia solution, and then rinsed with neutral detergent or warm water. The rainbow pattern on the surface of the stainless steel door panel is oily or overused. Cleaners can remain neutral when washed with warm water. Stainless steel door rust can be cleaned with 0.10 nitric acid or abrasive detergent or special stainless steel door cleaning machine.
The installation of stainless steel door panels is a very important part of the entire cabinet installation process. Due to the quality of the door panel installation, to a certain extent, it directly affects the appearance of the entire cabinet. Therefore, attention should be paid to the installation methods and precautions of stainless steel door panels. Do you know what should be paid attention to when installing stainless steel door panels?
Precautions for installation of stainless steel door panels:
1. The stainless steel door panel is a door panel added on the basis that the cabinet has been arranged and installed.
2. Stainless steel door panels are generally installed on the cabinet through hinges. Generally speaking, door panel installation is much simpler than cabinet installation. Cabinet is the foundation. Most of the time in installing a group of cabinets is spent on the cabinets.
3. After the foundation is laid, the stainless steel door panels and countertops will work gradually. The installation of the stainless steel door panel allows certain errors, but it can be corrected by the adjustment function of the hinge, not to mention that the hinge has a certain adjustment function.
4. The door seam size of the full set of stainless steel cabinets should be the same, not half large and half small, and the door panels must not touch each other. You should know that most stainless steel cabinet door collisions are caused by the cabinets not being on the same level, which cannot be solved by the adjustment function of the hinges. Therefore, when installing stainless steel cabinet doors, pay attention to check the installation of stainless steel cabinet doors.
5. After the stainless steel door panel is installed, firstly pay attention to whether the door panel is flat, and secondly check whether each stainless steel door panel is damaged, such as scratches accidentally left during the decoration process.
architectural metal fabrication architectural metalwork processes have been widely used to produce architectural metal fabrication such as architectural metal fabrication, architectural metal fabrication, and architectural metal fabrication etc.
Foshan Topson Stainless Steel Co., Ltd. provides various models for the architectural metal fabrication, as this being the most beneficiary equipment in architectural metal fabrication. Extra features of architectural metal fabrication architectural metalwork make it an perfect tool in the architectural metal fabrication aspect. Visit Topson Stainless Steel Decorative Sheets&Metal Fabrication Works for the professional assistance by the experts.
Consistency and simplicity go hand in hand. That means aligning Topson with the right platforms, speaking to the right customers with the right message, and selling the right idea.
Foshan Topson Stainless Steel Co., Ltd. has never compromised on the quality and the services provided to the customer.