Main points and methods of processing stainless steel color plate
Stainless steel is now inseparable from our lives. Below I will introduce to you the main points of stainless steel color plate processing.
1. If you want to cut, bend and shape the stainless steel color plate, such as forming, making skirt lines, door frame edges, etc., be sure to communicate with the manufacturer when purchasing the stainless steel color plate, and paste a protective film of more than 6c to avoid cutting and opening. Slots, bending and scratching the board surface.
2. When the stainless steel color plate is welded, the area around the welding will also fade. Try to avoid soldering. If screws are available, they should be used. If soldering is required, it should be on the backside, in the dark or otherwise invisible, if possible. The welding method is spot welding. If soldering is required in the front or visible place, the solder joint should be small. After welding, do not sand first. If there is a similar color after welding, the stick should be painted. If the workpiece is relatively small and the requirements of Party A are better, it can be welded, polished, polished and then colored with natural colored stainless steel.
3. The protective film should be removed as soon as possible after construction to avoid degumming. If there is slight degumming, please wipe with alcohol or acetone. If the degumming is serious, Tenna water can also be used.
The surface decoration effect of stainless steel color plate is generally processed in two ways in custom processing plants.
1. Embossing on the surface of stainless steel plate by physical embossing method, also known as embossing. Embossed stainless steel is the small diamond, cube, square and panda pattern we see on the surface of stainless steel sheet. After stamping on the steel plate, the pattern of the stainless steel plate can be seen. Stainless steel embossing It feels good on the front, but not on the back, leaving only the traces on the front.
2. Etch the surface of the stainless steel plate by chemical etching. Etching is to produce uneven effects, or some words and patterns on the surface of stainless steel by chemical agents. Generally, the etching plate is pretreated. In the color stainless steel plate custom processing factory, you can do color first and then do the etching, or you can do color etching first. Etching can sometimes do the same thing as embossing, but the etched pattern is actually more, the depth of the etching is deeper than the embossing, and there is no trace of the front pattern on the back of the plate.
With technology speeding up in lighting speed, have created quite a name for itself amidst architectural metal fabrication and it happens to have a lot of benefits as well.
Foshan Topson Stainless Steel Co., Ltd. attaches great importance to customers and assists them in achieving their demands.
Foshan Topson Stainless Steel Co., Ltd. can assure that it is one of the best products in the market at present.
In order to obtain the most suitable for your architectural metal fabrication, you need to contact qualified suppliers which can produce super quality to your specifications and offer a friendly price.